• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

unhealthy recycling.

asecin

Bluelighter
guys whats with all the support for recycling material and re-using it again and again ? re-using materials over and over causes extremely unhealthy substances to form. especially from the processing method. add more problems each time you recycle the same plastic or paper bag or w/e. it seems like a dumb idea to me.
the site shaterlimits seems to be down but recently they had article of cereal boxes being recycled and re-used again leaking chemicals into the cereal no joke!
i say no to recycling, and yes to control of overpopulation abusing more and more meterials causing harm to the world !
if you have gf or bf, dumb them. use your hand and most importantly, BRAIN ! ;)

The solution to this thread is simple: edit your original post instead of making four posts in your own thread that contains no other discussion.

One example of a very nuanced issue with newspaper printing ink is hardly cause to stop all recycling. You could make much stronger arguments.

So what you're saying is return to a natural, corporation free way of living? Sounds good to me. How far have you come with your own solution?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Plus how do I know that the can I put in the recycling bin instantly becomes the can I drink out of next week?

I do recycle for the most part, although I don't really fool myself into thinking that it is solving the actual problem that we have. As long as environmental costs of production are not taken into account then corporations will not care. Economics as it is practiced now is misleading and doing a lot of damage.

I'm getting the impression that more than a few of us realizes the real danger and problems we're causing the planet. I wonder if we can get a small support thread going about reducing damage to the environment, unless it already exists.

the solution is so simple, it is right in your face and yet cuz its so uncomfortable you avoid mentioning it. it is stop reproducing and stop over consuming resources

It's obvious that I didn't miss the point, nor did anyone else in this thread. However, I would like to know what you've done on your own part to correct this problem.

simply_live i barely consume anything. especially any materialistic goods. i basically live on little as possible and im not greedy.

I'm sure I'm gonna get some hate for this, but I don't recycle. There's a lot of bullshit with recycling as we know it. I recycle in that I reuse things (like plastic bags for garbage bags) and I try not to be terribly wasteful, I donate old clothes etc.